GAA Leases & Forms
Through the Atlanta Apartment Association, the GAA offers a wide variety of leases and forms for the multihousing industry, and the GAA Lease is the most widely recognized one in Georgia. We also offer the NAA lease for those companies who operate on a national level and want a standardized lease for all locations throughout many states.
We offer all types of forms from the official GAA lease to applications, from move-in/move-out to lead based paint disclosure. If there is a need for it, then we probably carry it. Imagine what you will be able to do with the extra time you will save by being able to complete Applications, Leases, Move-In/Move-Out, and other forms with a few strokes of the keyboard and a few clicks of your mouse and be protected by using a lease that is recognized by the court system in Georgia.
GAA Forms Online is an easy to use Web-based application designed to let you quickly fill out all of the official GAA Lease Forms and generate completed forms on your printer. Because it is a Web-based application, the user can access GAA Forms Online from any computer meeting the system requirements. This feature also enables management companies to access individual property data for monitoring purposes.
GAA Forms Online can save you time and money by speeding up the preparation of lease packages. It has been designed to improve accuracy and reduce errors by providing built-in math calculations, default settings for recurring items and charges, automatic data transfers from the main lease form to other forms making up the lease package, built-in error checking, and lease expiration reports.
GAA Forms Online will enable you to...
- Produce complete, accurate lease packages, including the main lease contract plus related forms, in minutes!
- Print the latest versions of the official GAA Lease Forms using blank paper.
- Set up a "Lease Database" for each property in your portfolio.
- Set up a "Default Lease" template for each property to pre-fill recurring entries, such as late charges, due dates, length of lease, etc., for every unit in the property.
- Check lease entries for invalid dates (e.g., an ending lease date that precedes the beginning date) and inconsistent lease terms.
- Automatically transfer lease data to related lease forms, such as the Pet Addendum.
- Quickly generate lease renewals on a unit-by-unit basis.
- Automatically calculate pro-rated rent (using either the exact number of days in the month or the 30 day method of proration).
- Keep track of current leases, pre-leases, and lease expirations.